To see the specific materials available, click on the desired heading below and more information will appear. The materials listed on this page are available for download in pdf form and can be used as handouts for meetings, classes, or presentations.
If you are unfamiliar with PDF, please just click on the name of the document you want to download and a pdf of it will load; click “File” and “Save a copy” or “Save as” to download the file onto your computer, if desired. If the file does not load, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
CEBC Spotlight #1: Practice-Based Evidence and how it is Different from Evidence-Based Practice – August 2013
Ever heard the term Practice-Based Evidence and wondered how it is different than Evidence-Based Practice? We have created a CEBC Spotlight on just that topic.
Download CEBC Spotlight #1.
CEBC Spotlight #2: The CEBC Compare Feature – October 2013
The compare feature on our website allows users to view side-by-side comparisons for up to 4 programs. This spotlight walks you through how to do this.
Download CEBC Spotlight #2.
General Handouts on the CEBC
CEBC One-Page Information Guide
The CEBC One-Page Information Guide briefly answers the following questions:
- What is the CEBC?
- Are all of the Programs on the CEBC "Evidence-Based?"
- What Kind of Practices are on the CEBC?
Download the CEBC One-Page Information Guide.
CEBC Scientific Rating Scale Information Sheet
The purpose of the CEBC Scientific Rating Scale is to evaluate each practice based on the available research evidence. The topic area expert assists with identifying practices that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Programs that have strong empirical support.
- Programs that are in common use in California.
- Programs that are being heavily marketed in California.
Download the CEBC Scientific Rating Scale Information Sheet.
CEBC PowerPoint Presentation Slides
CEBC PowerPoint Presentation Slides from Live Workshops and Trainings
Primarily to assist those that have attended the CEBC presentation in question, PowerPoint slides are available for download from select CEBC presentations listed below:
- Integrating Evidence-Based Practice into Strategic Planning: Building an Evidence-Based Continuum, January 2013, San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment
CEBC PowerPoint Presentation Slides from CEBC-Sponsored Webinars
To access PowerPoint presentation slides from CEBC-sponsored webinars, click here to go to our Webinars page.
Links to Webinars with CEBC Staff (but Not Sponsored by the CEBC)
- Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare: Opportunities and Challenges for the Workforce - February 20, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- PowerPoint Slides from Webinar Entitled: Evidence Based Practice and CW: Using CEBC as Practical and Useful Resource Implementation Evidence-Based Practice in Child Welfare - January 24, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Resource Center for Child Protective Services (NRCCPS)