Leadership and Organizational Change for Implementation (March 2017)
This webinar describes recent work on leadership for implementing evidence-based practices (EBPs) in child welfare and other service settings. Issues in implementing these EBPs in systems and organizations are discussed. The webinar considers the roles of contracting and collaboration on implementation and sustainment.
Download slides | Download handouts:
- Implementation Leadership Scale,
- Leadership and organizational change for implementation (LOCI):
- The Role of Leadership in Creating a Strategic Climate for Evidence-Based Practice Implementation and Sustainment in Systems and Organizations
- Testing the leadership and organizational change for implementation (LOCI) intervention in substance abuse treatment: a cluster randomized trial study protocol
- Cross-Validation of the Implementation Leadership Scale (ILS) in Child Welfare Service Organizations