Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group
There are pre-implementation materials to measure organizational or provider readiness for Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group as listed below:
Support using the Implementation Framework is inclusive of several tools designed to support agencies in the successful adoption of Triple P. Examples of these documents include:
- Organizational Readiness Checklist
- Organizational Selection/Fit Form
- Practitioner Selection/Fit Form
- Community Assessment/Implementation Milestones Checklist
- Quality Assurance Checklist
- Evaluation Checklist
- Shared Learning Network Planning
The Triple P Implementation Tools are provided with support from an Implementation Consultant at no cost for agencies planning to adopt Triple P. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information related to the Triple P Implementation Framework.
Formal Support for Implementation
There is formal support available for implementation of Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group as listed below:
Triple P America employs Implementation Consultants who are available from the first point of interest through the implementation process. They provide technical support, coaching, and consultation. This includes supporting organizations in the implementation planning process and the sharing of Triple P implementation tools for agencies/jurisdictions adopting Triple P. For complex initiatives, organizations without experience in implementing manualized practices, or organizations without the capacity to support multi-organizational implementation, Triple P America can provide additional implementation support at an additional cost.
Triple P America utilizes the Triple P Implementation Framework. The Framework is flexible and follows the key principles of Triple P – self-regulation and minimal sufficiency (i.e., it is a guiding framework for support of those implementing Triple P and the level of support may be decreased or increased to match the needs and available resources for a given agency or community).
There are fidelity measures for Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group as listed below:
- Session Checklists – These checklists assist practitioners in implementing the service as intended. Organizations have the flexibility to utilize these instruments as self-assessments or in more formal quality assurance procedures. These can be provided for agencies interested in adopting Triple P Level 3.
- Accreditation of Practitioners – Completed within the context of a Triple P Provider Training Course, this establishes baseline competence of all practitioners and certifies them as being able to implement the program as intended. The accreditation process has two steps: obtaining a passing score on a written exam and displaying competence in parent consultation skills as scored by an accredited Triple P trainer through direct observation or DVD submission. Procedures are in place to help and "recycle" practitioners to master the intervention when they do not pass accreditation.
- Peer Support Networks - The Peer Assisted Support and Supervision (PASS) is a model of quality assurance. During PASS sessions, practitioners are expected to present cases, obtain feedback from other qualified practitioners, and continue to supplement their skills with continuing education. The PASS manual and checklist are available to trained practitioners through the Triple P Provider Network.
Other quality assurance and fidelity checks are possible to implement and Triple P America implementation consultants will work with local agencies to craft a plan that is consistent with local oversight agency procedures. Please email email@example.com for further information on measures of fidelity.
Implementation Guides or Manuals
There are implementation guides or manuals for Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group as listed below:
The relevant Triple P Practitioner Manual is provided to practitioners when they attend a Triple P Provider Training Course. For the direct service provider, each level of Triple P includes a Practitioner Manual with step-by-step guidelines for successful delivery of Triple P.
Implementation Consultants can provide support to organizations to develop their own handbook of implementing Triple P, using the tools and processes in the Implementation Framework to provide a context specific guide for those responsible for coordinating the implementation of Triple P at that organization or region.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Research on How to Implement the Program
Research has been conducted on how to implement Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® - Level 3 Discussion Group as listed below:
While there is not implementation research currently available on the Level 3 Triple P Discussion Group version, implementation research is available for Triple P - Positive Parenting Program® System (System Triple P). This research can be accessed in the System Triple P program entry.