Other Webinars Presented by CEBC Staff
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice: Using the CEBC as a Resource - April 2018 -This video is for users who are new to the CEBC. The presenters review the purpose of the CEBC, the concept of evidence-based practices, the CEBC Scientific Rating Scale, and demonstrate how to navigate the CEBC program registry.
- Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices –April 2018 - This video is for CEBC users who are looking to strengthen their agency’s implementation efforts. The presenters introduce a framework for implementation and walk users through the first two phases of the framework, the Exploration Phase and the Preparation Phase.
- The Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, and Sustainment (EPIS) Framework - May 2017 - Sponsored by the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) – Note: Viewing this webinar requires registration with the free NCTSN Learning Center - click on the webinar page to get to the registration page
- Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare: Opportunities and Challenges for the Workforce - February 20, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- PowerPoint Slides from Webinar Entitled: Evidence Based Practice and CW: Using CEBC as Practical and Useful Resource Implementation Evidence-Based Practice in Child Welfare - January 24, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Resource Center for Child Protective Services (NRCCPS)