Please note that the evaluation and certificate of completion information on any of the webinar recordings was only available for those who signed in to watch the live webinar.
Sign up for the monthly CEBC email alerts to receive announcements for upcoming CEBC webinars.
- Choose Wisely: Practical, Effective Tools to Select and Implement New EBPs (October 2020)
- Addressing FFPSA Requirements: Tools for Selection and Sustainable Implementation of Evidence-Supported Programs (September 2020)
- Race and Equity in Child and Family Serving Systems (June 2020)
- Minding the Implementation Gap: Variability in Fidelity Measurement and Pre-implementation Supports within Evidence-Based Psychosocial Treatments (May 2020)
- Working with Gender-Expansive and Transgender Children (March 2020)
- Compassion Fatigue/ Secondary Traumatic Stress: This Is Hard, This Work That We Do, AND We Are Making A Difference (January 2020)
- Keeping the Intervention Going: Planning & Maintaining Long-Term Sustainability (May 2019)
- Improving Outcomes for Crossover Youth: Spreading Lessons Learned from Implementation of the Crossover Youth Practice Model (CYPM) (August 2018)
- Opioids, Marijuana, and Child Protection: Legal Considerations of Recent Developments (February 2018)
- Trauma-Informed Mental Health Assessment Process (TI-MHAP) Webinar (November 2017)
- Maximizing Impact: Implementing Medicaid-Reimbursed EBPs in Child Welfare (September 2017)
- Implementation of California’s Continuum of Care Reform: Using the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse to Identify & Support New Core Service Programs (June 2017)
- Leadership and Organizational Change for Implementation (March 2017)
- Sustainment of Prevention Programs and Initiatives (February 2017)
- Evidence-Based Practices Supporting Youth in their Transition into Adulthood (June 2016)
- Reducing the Use of Psychotropic Medications through Increased Use of Evidence-Based Practices for Children and Youth in Foster Care (March 2016)
- Screening and Assessment in Child Welfare: Using the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse’s Measurement Tools Section (October 2015)
- Using the CEBC Selection and Implementation Guide: How to Apply the Guide to Common Situations in Child Welfare - Part 2 (May 2015)
- Using the CEBC Selection and Implementation Guide: How to Apply the Guide to Common Situations in Child Welfare - Part 1 (March 2015)
- Teaching Students How to Use the CEBC (November 2014)
- Looking Beyond the Numbers (June 2014)
- Treatment for Trauma-Exposed Adults – April 2014)
- Assessing Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare: A Benefit-Cost Approach – November 2013)
- "So Much Trauma, So Many Interventions: How Do We Choose?" Part 2 (June 2013)
- "So Much Trauma, So Many Interventions: How Do We Choose?" Part 1 (May 2013)
- Integrating Evidence-Based Practice into Strategic Planning: Building an Evidence-Based Continuum of Services (March 2013)
- Parenting Programs for Children Birth-8: What is the Evidence and What Seem to be the Common Components? (December 2012)
- Approaches and Outcomes for Implementing Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare (May 2012)
- Evidence-Based Treatments (EBTs) for Ethnic Minority Youth: What We Know and What We Don’t Know (February 2012)
- Knowing the Best of What’s Out There: Understanding and Identifying Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare (November 2011)
Other Presentations by CEBC Staff
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice: Using the CEBC as a Resource - April 2018 -This video is for users who are new to the CEBC. The presenters review the purpose of the CEBC, the concept of evidence-based practices, the CEBC Scientific Rating Scale, and demonstrate how to navigate the CEBC program registry.
- Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices –April 2018 - This video is for CEBC users who are looking to strengthen their agency’s implementation efforts. The presenters introduce a framework for implementation and walk users through the first two phases of the framework, the Exploration Phase and the Preparation Phase.
- The Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, and Sustainment (EPIS) Framework - May 2017 - Sponsored by the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) – Note: Viewing this webinar requires registration with the free NCTSN Learning Center - click on the webinar page to get to the registration page
- Evidence-Based Practices in Child Welfare: Opportunities and Challenges for the Workforce - February 20, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- PowerPoint Slides from Webinar Entitled: Evidence Based Practice and CW: Using CEBC as Practical and Useful Resource Implementation Evidence-Based Practice in Child Welfare - January 24, 2013 - Sponsored by the National Resource Center for Child Protective Services (NRCCPS)
Find the CEBC on Vimeo at: http://vimeo.com/cebc4cw
*The content of the presentations listed on this page reflects the thinking of the presenters. They do not necessarily represent official policy or positions of the sponsor.
Page last updated 10/26/20