33 results — listed alphabetically below // search again?
Programs matching the keyword “anxiety”
- High school aged (14-18) adolescents with depression
- Caregivers who are emotionally or physically aggressive or abusive with their children, children who experience behavioral dysfunction, especially aggression, or ...
- Children in elementary school grades Kindergarten through 5th grade (ages 5-11) who have experienced traumatic events
- Typically developing school-aged children diagnosed with childhood anxiety disorders (6-11 years old) and their families
- Adolescents with anxiety
- Children ages 3-10 who are experiencing social, emotional, behavioral and relational problems
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Acute Stress Disorder (CBT for ASD) – non-responderAdults who experienced a trauma less than 4 weeks ago and are experiencing acute stress disorder
- Adults with mental health disorders including depression, anger, and anxiety among others - the program is also designed to include ...
- Children and adolescents suffering anxiety disorders
- Children and adolescents suffering anxiety disorders who are unable to attend standard clinical practice
- Children experiencing problematic levels of anxiety
- Youth ages 8-18 with a chronic history of trauma, adversity, and ongoing stress
- Children 6 years of age and younger with significant behavior and/or emotional problems and their primary caretaker(s)
- Families and referred children who are at-risk as a result of family conflict, lack of parenting skills, child abuse, childhood ...
- Expectant mothers and fathers
- Foster, adoptive, and kinship parents, as well as social workers and other professionals who work with resource parents
- At-risk children ages 6-12 with a history of trauma or loss
- Adults with a broad range of disorders including personality disorders
- Children ages 8- to 12-years old with anxiety or depression; can be modified for both younger and older children
- Staff working in child welfare settings as well as other human services settings
- At-risk and adjudicated youth, ages 12-17, with a history of trauma and/or loss
- Youth in late elementary school through early high school (ages 10-16) who have experienced traumatic events and who are experiencing ...
- TIMBER (Trauma Interventions using Mindfulness Based Extinction and Re-consolidation) – detailed viewChildren and adolescents with trauma or anxiety or depression related symptoms; intervention also used with adults
- Youth and young adults (14-29 years old) with, or at risk of, emotional/behavioral difficulties (EBD) [e.g., severe mental ...
- Trauma Affect Regulation: Guide for Education and Therapy for Adolescents (TARGET-A) – detailed viewYouth ages 10-18 with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children with a known trauma history who are experiencing significant Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms, whether or not they meet ...
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) [Sexual Behavior Problems in Children, Treatment of] – detailed viewChildren (3-12) with a known trauma history who are experiencing sexual behavior problems and significant posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms, ...
- Children and adolescents in schools who have suffered a traumatic exposure (e.g., disaster, violence, murder, suicide, fire, accidents)
- Adolescent males or females aged 12-20 from a broad spectrum of socioeconomic, religious, cultural and ethnic groups who have been ...
- Parents and caregivers of children with disruptive behavior between 18 months and 18 years of age; can be used with parents and ...
- Parents of children and adolescents aged 10-18 years of age
- Children from 5 to 12 years of age who have been identified by any number of sources for exhibiting inappropriate sexual behavior ...