45 results — listed alphabetically below // search again?
Programs matching the keyword “emotions”
- Adults with depression; has also been used with adults with a variety of other mental health disorders and behavioral problems
- Youth (11-17) with drug abuse and dependence, as well as other co-existing problems
- Adults with drug abuse and dependence, as well as other co-existing problems such as depression, family dysfunction, trauma, child maltreatment, ...
- Adult patients suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD); developed for police officers, now used for all kinds of patients with ...
- Children ages 3-17 and their parents (or caregivers) in families where parents engage in a continuum of coercive parenting strategies ...
- Compassionate Parenting – non-responder
- Children adopted from foster care or foreign orphanages or biological children who have failed to develop secure attachments
- Youth ages 8-18 with a chronic history of trauma, adversity, and ongoing stress
- Adoptive parents who have recently had a child from the foster care system placed with them; the child should be ...
- Adults who have experienced trauma and may experience posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), post-traumatic stress, phobias, and other mental health disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) [Trauma Treatment - Client-Level Interventions (Child & Adolescent)] – detailed viewChildren and adolescents who have experienced trauma; research has been conducted on posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), posttraumatic stress, phobias, and ...
- Expectant mothers and fathers
- Children 3-17 years of age who have experienced sexual abuse trauma
- Parents of children 2-18 years of age with disruptive behaviors such as conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, and anti-social behaviors
- Adults with a broad range of disorders including personality disorders
- Adolescents ages 12-18 years old suffering from nonpsychotic depression who can be treated on a once-a-week outpatient basis
- KIDNET – non-responderRefugee children suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children ages 6-12 and their mothers exposed to intimate partner violence in the last year
- Adults working and living with children and youth who escalate incidents into no-win power struggles, distort reality, are self-abusive, engage ...
- Adults (between 18-70 years old) who have suffered three or more prior episodes of major depression
- Children ages 8- to 12-years old with anxiety or depression; can be modified for both younger and older children
- Staff working in child welfare settings as well as other human services settings
- Birth parents, foster parents, and caseworkers of children ages 10-17 who are in foster care and candidates for reunification
- Parents, grandparents, relative and kin providers, foster parents, or anyone serving in a caregiver role and children and youth of ...
- Parents of children who are typically developing (infants through teens) and teachers of children (toddlers through teens) who are typically-developing; ...
- Adults who have experienced trauma; has been used with teens and children ages 6 and up
- Universal populations (all children) as well as in small group settings for children with more serious behavior problems
- Resource Parent Curriculum (RPC) – detailed view
– ? provisional rating until: Sunday, July 29, 2018Foster, adoptive, and kinship caregivers of children or adolescents of all ages (0-21 years)
- Children ages 4-11 who have a history of child sexual abuse (CSA) and are exhibiting problematic sexual behavior (PSB)
- This program is not a client-specific intervention, but a full-system approach that targets the entire organization with the intention of ...
- Adolescents with a history of trauma and/or substance abuse
- Adults who have a history of trauma and/or substance abuse
- Young people aged 10-18 who have engaged in sexually abusive behaviors and their families
- Children age 13-18 who have been referred by the Courts, Probation, Child Protective Services, etc. for sexual offenses
- Skills Training in Affective and Interpersonal Regulation plus Modified Prolonged Exposure (STAIR/MPE) – non-responderAdult survivors of childhood or chronic interpersonal violence
- Families living in traumatic contexts who are vulnerable
- Traumatized adolescents with a history of exposure to chronic interpersonal trauma (such as ongoing physical abuse) and/or separate types ...
- Trauma Affect Regulation: Guide for Education and Therapy for Adolescents (TARGET-A) – detailed viewYouth ages 10-18 with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adults with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- The combination of a traumatized child/adolescent who, when exposed to trauma reminders, has difficulty regulating their emotions and behavior ...
- Children with a known trauma history who are experiencing significant Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms, whether or not they meet ...
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) [Sexual Behavior Problems in Children, Treatment of] – detailed viewChildren (3-12) with a known trauma history who are experiencing sexual behavior problems and significant posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms, ...
- Adolescent males or females aged 12-20 from a broad spectrum of socioeconomic, religious, cultural and ethnic groups who have been ...
- Parents and caregivers of children with disruptive behavior between 18 months and 18 years of age; can be used with parents and ...
- Parents of children and adolescents aged 10-18 years of age