19 results — listed alphabetically below // search again?
Programs matching the keyword “infant”
- Caregivers of infants 6 months to 2 years old who have experienced early adversity
- Babies (Birth to 2 years old) who are at high risk for child neglect and abuse, their young mothers (14 to 21 years ...
- Boot Camp for New Dads® (BCND)Dads-to-be in the months surrounding their baby’s birth
- Children age 0-5, who have experienced a trauma, and their caregivers
- Family Check-Up (FCU)Caregivers of children 2-17 years old in the middle class or lower socioeconomic level
- Adolescent mothers ages 13-17 years and their infants ages birth-2 years in high-risk neighborhoods
- Happiest Baby, The (THB)New parents, grandparents, teachers and healthcare professionals
- Disadvantaged families with mothers with children eighteen months old and younger; families can include teenage parents, parents with mental health ...
- Minding the Baby (MTB)Young, first-time parents (ages 14-25) and their children (prenatal-24 months) residing in underserved communities
- Families who had been reported to the child welfare system for child maltreatment including physical and emotional maltreatment in addition ...
- All mothers and fathers of infants up to 5 months of age and society in general in their understanding of early ...
- Children 5 -15 months and their families
- Children 18 months to 4 years and their families
- Parents of children who are typically developing (infants through teens) and teachers of children (toddlers through teens) who are typically-developing; ...
- Pregnant and parenting women of childbearing age
- Infants and toddlers up to age 3 coming under court jurisdiction and their families; and professionals engaged in disciplines touching the ...
- Foster carers (i.e., foster parents) of children from infants to age 18 years
- First-time low-income mothers of children 0-23 months old
- Watch, Wait, and Wonder (WWW) – non-responderParents and their children who are experiencing relational and developmental difficulties