CEBC-Developed Implementation Resources
Below are CEBC-developed resources on various implementation topics. These resources are separate from the technical assistance tools the CEBC developed for agencies to use with the CEBC Guide to Selecting & Implementing Evidence-Based Practices. The resources listed below are intended to inform agencies of the best practices found in implementation research. The CEBC will be continually developing and adding new implementation resources to this section.
- Considerations for Sustaining Evidence-Based Programs - March 2019
- Contracting Evidence-Based Practices for Families Involved in Child Welfare - December 2017
- Implementing Trauma-Informed Care in Short-Term Residential Therapeutic Programs and Foster Family Programs - June 2018
- Roadmap to Selecting an Evidence-Based Practice - October 2016
- Supporting Client Involvement in Implementation Teams - September 2016
- Tips for Implementation Teams - May 2018