19 results — listed alphabetically below // search again?
Programs matching the keyword “emotions”
- Adults with depression; has also been used with adults with a variety of other mental health disorders and behavioral problems
- Adult patients suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD); developed for police officers, now used for all kinds of patients with ...
- Children ages 3-17 and their parents (or caregivers) in families where parents engage in a continuum of coercive parenting strategies ...
- Compassionate Parenting – non-responder
- Cue-Centered Therapy (CCT)Youth ages 8-18 with a chronic history of trauma, adversity, and ongoing stress
- Adults who have experienced trauma and may experience posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), post-traumatic stress, phobias, and other mental health disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) [Trauma Treatment - Client-Level Interventions (Child & Adolescent)]Children and adolescents who have experienced trauma; research has been conducted on posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), posttraumatic stress, phobias, and ...
- Adults with a broad range of disorders including personality disorders
- KIDNET – non-responderRefugee children suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children ages 6-12 and their mothers exposed to intimate partner violence in the last year
- Children ages 8- to 12-years old with anxiety or depression; can be modified for both younger and older children
- Foster, adoptive, and kinship caregivers of children or adolescents of all ages (0-21 years)
- Skills Training in Affective and Interpersonal Regulation plus Modified Prolonged Exposure (STAIR/MPE) – non-responderAdult survivors of childhood or chronic interpersonal violence
- Social Decision Making/Problem Solving Program – non-responderStudents in 4th or 5th grade
- A universal program for families and youth ages 10-14
- Families living in traumatic contexts who are vulnerable
- Trauma Systems Therapy (TST)The combination of a traumatized child/adolescent who, when exposed to trauma reminders, has difficulty regulating their emotions and behavior ...
- Tuning in to Kids (TIK)Parents and caregivers of children with disruptive behavior between 18 months and 18 years of age; can be used with parents and ...
- Tuning in to Teens™ (TINT)Parents of children and adolescents aged 10-18 years of age